Monday 6 December 2010

Dans the MAN!!


So as a journo I often decamp to gigs, premiere's and award shows to interview singers, rappers, actors and celebs. And it never fazes me. I sat across from Trey Songz whilst he's been biting his lip, The Wanted called me sexy, I've been the judge for a male modelling comp, holed up in a small room with them whilst they paraded about in their boxers and six packs. I won't go on but you get my drift, whenever man candy is around me I am absolutely unfazed. But I must confess meeting Danny O'Donoghue from The Script last night rocked my world. I was covering the Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball and had just finished chatting to Cee Lo (who is super cool) when the boys from the hottest Irish band du jour walked out. I felt like a deer in the headlights/ a moth to the flame/ rooted to the spot and a million other contradictory corny old sayings when I saw him. I can't remember what I said to him or his answers but I do remember his eye's piercing through me and burning his name across my soul. Hubba hubba, Danny is ridiculously hot and he's got that special type of sexitude that you can't put your finger on. I am crushing on him to the nth degree. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit