Saturday 17 July 2010

Missing The World Cup? We're Just Missing The Talent




















For the last few weeks our lives have been ruled by the World Cup. I gotta confess, I'll miss all of the talent on that pitch. No, no not the deft right crosses and skillful 2 by 2 formations. I'm talking about the hot, fit, muscled species decked out in shorts who provided football dissenters like me with enough of a reason to keep their eye's firmly on the box for 90 minutes. And they didn't come any hotter than Oguchi Onyewu. This 6 4" defender plays for AC Milan but was repping his homeland (the USA) during the World Cup shenanigans. Take a look at the pic. Drink in the deliciousness that is Oguchi. While Spain lift Jules Rimmet, all I really want is for Onyewu to lift me up and take me to the bedroom. Doesn't he make you wanna go WAG and never look back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit