Friday 18 June 2010

A Fashionable Night with Lageneve North


Last night I snuck backstage at the exclusive Lageneve North fashion show held at the London celeb melting pot that is Movida.


Delicious designs galore floated by as I spoke to models and designers just before the show started. Designers on the night included the award winning Kerry Knowles, Chantal Gibbs-Jones,Leeanne Ripley-Garret and Rae-Emily Smith of my Fair Lady Lingerie. LGN's speciality is fostering fledgling fashionista's on the cusp of going OOC on the fashion scene.

My favourite designer on the night had to be Chantal Gibbs-Jones her delicious cupcake inspired designs were fresh, sweet and perfect for this summer. Plus the oh so kitsch aesthetic of her fairytale-esque dress designs aroused my inner Little Boo Peep (see pic below)!

Peering out onto the runway while the models were getting ready I noted the heaving to capacity crowd, this was definitely a fashion show that the tout de londres wanted to see.

To find out more about LGN and the talent they promote visit www.lagenevenorthevents.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

accutane lawsuit